- The goods are sold by the displayed samples, catalogs, data sheets and type samplers that seller placed on the website of the e-commerce vendor.
- The seller is obliged to meet the buyer's order and deliver the goods to the buyer within 5 working days after delivery of the goods from supplier or manufacturer of the goods to the seller.
- The buyer is obliged to accept the goods on the site, which is stated in the order confirmation of the buyer by the seller. In the event of a delay in delivery of goods by the seller, the seller is entitled to unilaterally extend the deadline for delivery of the goods, even repeatedly, and the seller gives the buyer confirmation. In the event that the buyer does not accept the ordered goods within 14 days from the day it was available to the buyer, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract and sell the goods to a third party. After handing over the goods to a third party, seller returns to the buyer the appropriate advance payment/deposit.
- The weight, dimensions and other data of the goods contained in catalogs, brochures and other written wording of seller located on the web site e-commerce is/are non-binding information.
- The buyer is obliged to check the shipment for integrity of the container immediately after delivery. If the packaging of goods is mechanically damaged, the buyer must notify the carrier and at his presence check the condition of the goods under the cover. In case of damage to goods, the carrier shall make with the buyer a record called- Damage Protocol. Based on this record, the Seller will carry out and provide removal of defective goods or a discount. On goods with unavoidable defects, the buyer will be delivered new goods.
- The buyer is entitled to, in the event of non-delivery by the seller within 5 working days from the confirmed delivery date to withdraw from a confirmed order. If the buyer has paid in advance for goods, the seller shall refund the amount paid, by bank transfer to an account designated by the buyer within 3 working days from receipt of a written withdrawal.